Selling with Luxe
Selling a home for top dollar requires a coordinated marketing effort, top level negotiating skills, excellent communication and much more. Luxe agents are well prepared to handle the multitude of tasks required to achieve the best possible price for your property. From determining the proper listing price and negotiating the best terms to managing the escrow process and closing the sale, our agents will represent your best interests from start to finish.
Why should you hire a Luxe agent?
- We will use every possible resource to help determine the right listing price based upon your motivation, property condition, current market conditions and more.
- You are not just a number in our portfolio of clients, but rather a member of our seller “family”–as such, your needs as a seller are incredibly important to us. We will never take you for granted.
- We incorporate a high-tech, high-touch system which allows us to take your home sale from concept to reality in a very efficient, organized and personable manner. There is no “fly by the seat of your pants” system here–we use technology like Google Drive, CRM software, eSign software, ARMLS statistics, ZipFormOnline, Real Estate Business Intelligence and more to make the sale of your home the best experience ever.
- Our approach is to be proactive rather than reactive and to act as advocates for your best interests.
- From professionally marketing your home, to negotiating a contract for sale, we strive to make every step of your home sale as smooth and trouble free as possible.
- We will act in a fiduciary capacity when representing you as a listing agent.
- Our communication policy is to respond quickly and accurately and to provide information at the right time throughout your home sale.
- We simply promise to care about your real estate needs and to go the extra mile to uphold this promise.
Home Seller Insight
Selling a home involves many critical steps, but with the right agent/team on your side, you can maximize profits with relative ease and in a reasonable amount of time. Our goal when working with seller clients is to take the stress out of the sale by handling every detail from start to finish. We provide cutting-edge marketing, skillful negotiating and a very high level of client care to ensure that the desired results are achieved. Listed below are some basic steps in the home selling process.
- Determine your motivation for selling and your ideal sale deadline–these will factor in to the overall pricing strategy.
- Obtain a market valuation for your home. Some sellers opt to get a full-blown appraisal prior to marketing their property, but most folks ask an agent to provide an opinion of value. Don’t be fooled by figures you see on Trulia or Zillow–sales data on these sites can be off by as much as 30%. Your best option is to find an agent you trust to help determine value given current market conditions.
- Find an experienced agent to represent your best interests. The agent you hire should have excellent references, a marketing plan that includes online and off-line components and a proven track record of success.
- Sign listing documents–see below for examples of key listing documents.
- Complete seller property disclosures.
- Prepare your home for sale. An experienced agent will be able to offer recommendations about furniture staging, improvements and repairs that will increase the attractiveness of your home and its curb appeal.
- Once your property is ready to be marketed, your agent should have the home professionally photographed. The property will be placed in the multiple listing service and the marketing plan will be put in place.
- Review and respond to incoming offers. Your agent will present all offers and assist with the negotiation and preparation of counter offers, etc.
- Once an offer has been accepted and escrow has been opened by the buyer or buyer’s agent, the inspection period begins. Generally, the inspection period runs 10 days; however, the number of days can be negotiated.
- Within the inspection period, the buyer’s agent will deliver a Buyer Inspection Notice & Sellers Response form–this form is used to indicate buyer requested repairs–all repairs are negotiable.
- Once the repairs have been negotiated, the seller will begin to complete requested repairs–All repairs must be completed prior to the close of escrow.
- If the buyer is obtaining financing, the seller will sign escrow documents after the buyer’s loan documents have been delivered to the escrow company. If the buyer is paying cash, the seller may sign closing documents as early in the escrow as desired.
- The title company will record key documents at the Maricopa County Recorders office and upon recordation, the sale is official.
- The title company will send closing proceeds to the seller.
The above covers the basics of an Arizona home sale, but there could be other steps depending upon your situation/property. If you have any questions about selling your Arizona home, please contact us. We are here to serve you!