What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files which are transferred to your computer or mobile when you visit a website or app.
- to remember information about you–that way you don’t have to provide it over and over
- to keep you signed in when you visit our site
- to help us understand how visitors are using our site–that way we can deliver a better user experience
- to help us customize luxerealestategroup.com for you by remembering your preferences and settings
What are the different types of cookies?
Some cookies are always on when you visit our site, and you cannot turn them off unless you change your browser settings–these are called “strictly necessary cookies”. These cookies are necessary to deliver content on our site.
We also use functional and performance cookies to provide you with a better experience. We only use these types of cookies if you’ve agreed to our policy. You may adjust your preferences at any time including opting out of all cookies.
Please note that our site may use contact forms or social sharing functions that enable the use of third-party cookies. Third-party cookies may track how you use different websites, including ours. We are not responsible for cookies enabled by third-party sites, but you should be able to disable them through the companies using those cookies to track your behavior.
How long do cookies last?
- Some cookies expire as soon as you close your web browser or leave our site
- Some cookies last forever
- Some last for weeks, months or years
Can I control what cookies are used?
- Strictly necessary cookies are always on when you first visit our site.
- You may adjust your cookie preferences here
- If you stop the use of all cookies, we may not be able to deliver all elements of our site
[gdpr_cookie_settings_content title=’Cookie Settings’ content=’You can adjust your cookie preferences below.’ save_button_label=’Save’ settings_button_label=’More information’]
What happens if this policy is updated?