Buying with Luxe
Buying a home is an important financial decision and Luxe Real Estate Group agents understand that representing a buyer carries with it a tremendous responsibility. Our acquisition abilities are second-to-none and to achieve our mission of “wowing” each and every client, we offer world-class service and high attention to detail. Our laser-focused approach and tenacity helps us to realize the home ownership goal of each client–we provide counsel, care and respect from purchase to close and beyond.
Why should you hire a Luxe agent?
- We really listen to our clients to find out what’s truly important. Anyone can search for a three bedroom, two bath home, but you want an agent who understands what matters most to you–whether it be good schools, proximity to work, nearby amenities, access to freeways, etc.
- You are not just a number in our portfolio of clients, but rather a member of our buyer “family”–as such, your needs as a buyer are incredibly important to us. We will never take you for granted.
- We incorporate a high-tech, high-touch system which allows us to take your home ownership goal from concept to reality in a very efficient, organized and personable manner. Our goal is to make your next real estate purchase the best ever.
- Our approach is to be proactive rather than reactive and to act as advocates for your best interests.
- From guiding you to an excellent loan professional, to preparing and negotiating a contract for purchase, we strive to make every step of your home purchase as smooth and trouble free as possible.
- We will act in a fiduciary capacity when representing you as a buyer broker.
- Our communication policy is to respond quickly and accurately and to provide information at the right time throughout your purchase
- We simply promise to care about your real estate needs and to go the extra mile to uphold this promise.
Home Buyer Insight
Buying a home can be an overwhelming process, but with the right agents on your side, things will go much more smoothly. Our goal when working with buyer clients is to empower them with information and to provide guidance, advocacy and counsel. We want to make buying a home a wonderful experience from start to finish. Listed below are some basic steps in the home buying process along with some commonly used Arizona real estate forms. Here is a list of the key home buying steps:
- Determine your home wish list which will include at minimum, number of bedrooms and baths, square footage, amenities such as a pool, location and price range.
- If a home loan is needed, find an outstanding lender with plenty of experience and a proven track record. You will want to obtain a loan pre-qualification form before looking at homes. We can provide a list of highly qualified lenders upon request–you can also find an excellent lender on our home loan page.
- Find an experienced agent with excellent references to represent your best interests in the home buying process. There are lots of great agents out there, but we’d like to think that our service, experience and high level of client care sets us apart.
- Once you have discussed your housing needs with your agent and have a completed loan pre-qualification form, it’s time to begin searching for your dream home. Ideally, your agent will set-up an automated multiple listing search for you, but you may also set-up your own search on a site like this one. The advantage of having an agent set-up your search is that the experienced agent will know exactly how to set-up the search to yield the most accurate results.
- After finding the right home, your agent will provide comparable sale data in order to determine a fair offering price. Of course, the offering price is based upon many other factors such as current market conditions, buyer motivation, competing offers, etc.
- Your agent will draw up the purchase contract and other addenda needed to submit a complete offer and then the negotiations begin.
- Once your offer is accepted, your agent will open escrow with the accepted contract and an earnest money check.
- The inspection period begins on the first day after contract acceptance and generally runs for 10 days–although the time period can be negotiated.
- Within the inspection period, the buyer may remove the inspection contingency, cancel the contract or furnish the seller with a Buyer Inspection Notice and Seller’s Response form.
- If a loan is involved, the appraisal will often be ordered after successful completion of the inspection period though some buyers elect to order the appraisal right after contract acceptance.
- According to the state approved purchase contract, the home must appraise for at least the contract price. If the home appraises for at least the contract price, the buyers loan file will be submitted for final underwriting.
- Once the loan has been fully approved, loan documents will be delivered to title and the buyer will sign the escrow and loan documents. The lender will fund the loan after approving the signed documents and the escrow officer will release documents to be recorded at the Maricopa County Recorders Office. In Arizona, ownership takes place upon recordation of key documents.
- Your Luxe agent will deliver the keys to your new home!
The above covers the basics, but if you have any questions about the home buying process, please contact us. If you are ready to buy, please fill out this short questionnaire and we’ll get back to you soon. We are here to help!